Freedom Air makes all necessary ground arrangements, and coordinate with concerned in providing, complete Supervised Ground Handling Services, meeting IATA Ground Handling regulations, at all of Indian airport and in Nepal, be it a Presidential flights, VVIP, VIP, Corporate. Private and Commercial jets, ensuring all contracted service levels are maintained to achieve on-time services and further make sure that the flight operations, aircraft handling and the documentation are conducted to the airline’s specific requirements, and are in accordance with ICAO/IATA recommended practices.
To end with a smooth and on-time operations, our professionally trained supervisors control the complete operations of flight at the designated airport, from the arrival to its departure, coordinating with concerned Civil Aviation departments and services agencies, with complete support from our 24 hours back-up support office.
Our Supervised Ground Handling Services comprise following
· Basic Ground Handling
· Applicable Airport Fees and Royalty
· Assisting Crew & Passenger in completing arrival and departure airport formalities
· Filing of ATC flight plan
· Computerized weather and NOTAMS
· Update operator with on-time Movement/Operational messages
· On-site Gourmet Catering
· Discounted Hotel accommodation and transportation for Crew
· 24-hour security arrangements
· Credit facilities